Complete Kit for Bravo 8bit Computer including all the PCBs and electronic components to build the project. This Kit also includes the Minimal Flash Programmer kit to program the flash ICs. If you own a flash programmer such as MiniPro TL866II , you will NOT need Minimal Flash Programmer kit. The Bravo 8bit Computer without the flash programmer can be ordered here.
* This Kit does not include Arduino Mega Board. You will need an Arduino Mega for testing and development.
Please note that this project requires soldering. You will receive all the parts for the project that need to be soldered to the PCBs. It's highly recommended to watch this video before soldering the project.
The pictures of the completed project are shown here only for demonstration purposes.
The kit includes:
- A set of 7 PCBs for various modules
- 48 various TTL ICs , Type 74HCxxx
- 4 Flash Memories and a RAM IC
- DIP Socket for all ICs
- Header male pins
- 14 Header Female Sockets for BUS
- 3.68 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- USB to RS232 module
- Resistors, capacitors, switches and LEDs
- Minimal Flash programmer Kit