Complete Kit for Bravo 8bit Computer including all the PCBs and electronic components to build the project.
* This Kit does not include Arduino Mega Board. You will need an Arduino Mega for testing and development.
* This Kit does not include Flash Programmer. To program the flash ICs in this project, you will need an EEPROM/Flash Programmer such as MiniPro TL866II. As a low cost replacement, you can use Minimal FLash Programmer Kit which can be ordered here.
Please note that this project requires soldering. You will receive all the parts for the project that need to be soldered to the PCBs. It's highly recommended to watch this video before soldering the project.
The pictures of the completed project are shown here only for demonstration purposes.
The kit includes:
- A set of 7 PCBs for various modules
- 48 various TTL ICs , Type 74HCxxx
- 4 Flash Memories and a RAM IC
- DIP Socket for all ICs
- Header male pins
- 14 Header Female Sockets for BUS
- 3.68 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- USB to RS232 module
- Resistors, capacitors, switches and LEDs